Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Its my birthday, and I'll be fly if I want to!!

I just wanna take this time out to thank everybody who showed up to my party, and all those who wished me a happy birthday.

Now, I will admit, this year's party was a bit lackluster because the place was fucking PACKED, since there were 3 other parties there, but I'm sure people still had fun, I know I did!! Of course there was some drama, as much as I hate the shit (I'll blog about that later), but as long as none of it was brought to me, I'm good money.

Now, on to what I like to call..DAMN!! I was fly!! I had to obviously go all out for this party: Earrings-$200.00 plus
Silver Bowtie from French Connection-$50.00
Black Levi 501 Jeans-$70.00
Gray Vest from Urban Outfitters-$60.00
Black Dress Shirt from Zara Men's collection-$30.00
"Luis Vuitton Millionaires" Sunglasses-$30.00
Gray/Siver Suede Supra Vaider seakers-$90.00
Silver Flud DJ Turntable watch-$70.00

Ok, maybe I didn't go all out as compared to other people, I ball on a budget lolol, but I did look good!!

All in all, it was a good birthday party, I'm finally 21, which means I'll go to bars like I've always been doing.

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease...Rated R Rockstar.

1 comment: