Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WOW!! The last song I ever wrote...it kinda sucks now...

Wow...well, I was on myspace, contemplating wether or not I should delete my own, I decided to look through the mini-blogs I had up there. Needless to say, most of them were some of the most ignorant shit I've ever written/said/thought, like I was on some real stupidity shit...but forgive me, I was 18 and jaded. Anywho...I came across the last song I ever wrote, and the only one I have left documented, enjoy bitches!!

Oh yeah...its really sub-par to what I can do now. Title: Last Real Woman Alive

verse 1:you probably heard it all b4 again and again/women complainin about findin themselves a real man/a real nigga, who does real sh1t/well im that nigga lookin 4 a girl 2 be real wit/walk the walk,fuck the talk cuz i live wat i speak/the epitomy of real..that means the realest is me/dont get it twisted in ya vision im the realest you'll see/just a handful of niggaz in the world are realer than me/but theres one thing that keeps me one step away from the pack/its that i dont have a real woman to watch my back/a real chick that'll hold it down for her soldier in life/damn when i had the chance i shoulda mde her my wife(y)/i let it get too far ahead to ever look back/since it hit the friendship level i knew shit was a wrap/dont take it personal its all good as i continue 2 strive/to hold it down wit the last real woman alive...INSERT HOOK HERE

verse2:definition of real;its when u live wat u spit/u choose not 2 follow the crowd or take peoples shit/u stick 2 the script,neva let a thing make u slip/shoot a swagger jacker down real quick,now thats real/plus u understand the definition of real hip-hop/u dont lean back like fat joe and make ya fingers pop/you by my side from the bottom 2 the way up top/now ya finger deserves that rock, now thats real/she dont bitch and moan,she might cook and clean/got a good head on her shoulders plus her walk is mean/and she drop it like its hot if u kno wat i mean/just playin, i dont mea 2 demean, now thats real/she love her man 2 death so she gets love back/she understands it if i dont say her name on the track/plus if a nigga slip, she put the kid back on track/in the bed, i would break her back, now thats real..INSERT HOOK HERE

verse 3:Now wat am i supposed 2 do when i want u in my world/how can i want u 4 myself whe ur already some1's girl(or not)/i guess ill see u next lifetime,thats wat erykah sed/pisses me off, cant get u outta my head/mo matter how much i try to think different thoughts instead/we all kno where those thoughts have lead/right back to ya/dont let the subtle hints on the track fool ya/i wish i was just like raw crack to ya/blow ya mind on some addiction shit/have u crawlin back to get more hits/like a fiend do/ so now i gotta do wat a thief do/steal ya heart and mind,im a romantic thief boo/my journey continues,now on i strive/to GET the last real woman alive/now THATS real!!

No comments:

Post a Comment