Sunday, July 12, 2009

Blog Cry: The Abridged Version...

So I typed out an entire heart-felt blog, and lost it because I pressed the wrong button on my Blackberry, Fuck. My. Life.

All I'm gonna say is this, over the weekend, I've ruined a potential relationship, and tainted two friendships, all because of my own stupidity. All I want to say is this: I don't want you (you know who you are) to ever think I don't give a fuck about you, because I do. I care about you so fucking much, and to know that I'm the one that made you hurt so much fucking kills me, I would never intentionally do that. I respect you and your beliefs, I would never make fun of you for that. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else but you, and now that chance is forever ruined.

And to your bff, I know that everytime you've gotten at me has been out of love and that you are our biggest cheerleader, and I don't want you to feel that you've been talking to me in vain.

I can apologize until I'm blue in the face, but you can only hear "I'm sorry" so many times. My vow is to re-assess my behavior/psyche and to better myself, not only for the benefit of our friendships, but for the benefit of me becoming a better overall person.

Sincerely, The Rated R Rockstar.

No comments:

Post a Comment