Monday, December 28, 2009

2010 Goals List and Update!!

Guess who's bizzack, still smellin' crack on my clothes, don't make me have to relapse on these hoes...I'm back, in case you didn't get the reference. Its about that time, wrapping up '09 and looking forward to oh ten (010) yup I said it, oh ten. This year has been WAY too crazy for me, from neverending drama, almost destroying a budding relationship (?) Getting kicked out of school...yeah, I'm remixing the Kanye route to fame.

Update on the last list...it was terribly put together and I barely did any of the things on it, so on to the new list.

Goals For 2010:
-After being kicked out of College, I have been given the ultimatum to either apply to another, or to pay rent, but I figure, if I'm paying rent, I might as well move out all together. So I have to make a decision ASAP.
-Cancel my gym membership. Sounds easy, but when things are that easy you put them off, and keep putting them off. I have enough equipment at home where I won't need a gym.
-Change my diet. I gotta start eating healthy at home, grocery shop so I can make lunch for work sometimes. I've been eating garbage all winter and its not good for me or my bowels.
-Maintain at least 1,000 dollars in my checking account at all times/build my savings account to at least 15,000.
-Re-connect with friends I haven't seen in a while. Since I'm out of school for the time being, I wanna be able to see some old friends, some friends I recently found from jhs on facebook, and friends I went to school with who I can't see there anymore.
-Get head every sunday afternoon-j/k
-Get my press kit together, and get this record label moving in the right direction, we've been stagnant the last two months. We're trying to start a revolution.
-I've already been working on being a nicer person, I have my peaks and valleys. I'm warmer to clients at work, its gotten me more tips, I'm trying to be less of a dick to certain co-workers, but they make it too easy lol, and I think overall, I've been less of an asshole to everyone.
-My relationship with my family is the best its ever been, but I wanna strengthen my friendships, I feel like I haven't focused on those enough.
-I want to read more and not get bored with books so easily. I want to read more biographies of historic people. Malcolm X is the first on the list.
-I have to get my so-called "love life" (not the right term to use at all) sorted out, tie up loose ends and whatnot.
-Last, but certainly not least, get my learners permit and liscence (sp?) I can't be in my twenties with neither, that's just a damn shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment