Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009: The Swag List.

Alrighty, I'm back in New York finally, missed this fucking place, but not the weather, anywho, its 2009 as you already know, and I'm gonna take the time out to make a list of goals to accomplish, things i need to change about myself, and expenses I plan to create. Well, enough of the small talk, here;s the list:

Goals to accomplish:
1. Work more hours to get more money-easiest thing on the list to do.

2. When I go back to school full time, I need to maintain at least a 2.5 GPA-this is gonna require me to find the drive to do school work whic I just don't have, this is going to be the toughest one.

3. Get myself some much needed health insurance-I think there's a way to get some through my job, so I'll look into that.

4. Get back into shape, I wanna lose about 50 pounds-thats waay more than I need to lose, but I would be lean and trim, I'm trying to get that Randy Orton look. I already bought an Iron gym pull up bar, next is the perfect push-up, then the total gym, that shit Chuck Norris sells.

5. Have at least six tattoos by the end of the year-I'm getting my first one after I type this.

6. Finally purchase the DJ equipment I so desperately need-when I get more hours, this will be easy to accomplish, thanks to DJDeals.com.

7. Expand my wardrobe-Add more Supras to my sneaker collection, just basically get fresh.

8. Travel more-I would love to go on many more trips, two a year is good, its a good way to bond with friends and escape the monotany of life.

Things I Need to Change About Myself:
1. Be more brutally honest-I am an honest person, but i feel that I could still be a little more blunt towards people.

2. I need to increase my drive-I need to be motivated to do things and stop being lazy, it would definitely help out my school situation, and i feel it would be an overall great adjustment to my life.

3. I need to be a healthier person in regards to what i eat, I will continue to drink alcohol and smoke marijuana occasionall. I mean, fuck that, I'm not trying to be perfect lol.

4. I need to network-Try to put myself out there, meet people who may eventually help me become successful in the future.

Expenses:
1. DJ Equipment-Serato ScratchLive by Rane-Runs about $500-$550

2. Tattoos-Prices vary-Already have my first 4-5 designs created

3. Clothes/Sneakers-Supras run about $100-$120, some cheap Adidas sneakers, Polo V-necks, and other plain tees, Hoodies, and underwear.

Well, thats it so far, the list will obviusly be ammended, and have a progress report for those who actually care lol.

Well, be easy bitches, I'll holla...Rated R Rockstar.

No comments:

Post a Comment