Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kanye does it, why can't I ?

I'm gonna be on some straight Kanye steez as I blog, only instead of yachts, I'll talk about shit I can afford.

My fav site right now has to be Karmaloop.com, i've been shopping there for about 3 years now, they always ship in a timely manner, I love the selection of clothes, sneakers, accessories they have.

I already copped me a pair of Supras, belts, and wallets so far in the last month, I'm about ready to keep spending more-After I get my Tecchnics and Serato program to DJ..

I suggest all you psuedo-Hypebeast McStreetwear cats get on the site and break the bank on that bitch, you won't be dissapointed...

P.S: Listen to Blu & Exile's "Below The Heavens", its a year and change old, but you should def listen to them, great music.


Love, Peace, and Bacon Grease-Rated R Rockstar.

No comments:

Post a Comment